Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pictures, finally!

This was the first time I met Elijah. They had woken him up just before handing him to me and he was not happy, to say the least. Poor thing was tired, confused, and scared. But he held on tight and snuggled into me, and after a short while, his true personality started to come out. Lots of smiles and profound statements of "Ga!"

Beautiful boy! And check out those teeth!

It is about as hard to get a good picture of both children as it is to get both kids to nap at the same time.


We love tubby time!

Lila & Elijah playing a rousing game of Candy Land.

I have no words...I love them so.

That is Elijah in a nutshell. His smile and laugh are a constant and wonderful part of every day. He just learned how to clap the other day and was beside himeself with happiness!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! He is so beautiful and he looks so, so happy. Congratulations again and again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. Your children are beautiful. I hope that Lila is adjusting well. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh so adorable I can't even stand it.
    this is wonderful. :) Hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos!!!! His eyelashes are to die for! I hope Lila is doing well with all the change. Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! What joyful pictures!! Love them all.
    Hugs to each and every one of the Grandeys!!
    xo,
    heidi

    ReplyDelete