Thursday, September 16, 2010

A simple game of peek-a-boo was all it took...

...to lift me out of this funk. Seriously, it's been a rough couple of days. I've been totally outnumbered by my two little devils angels as of late. And they don't fight fair. Nope, these wee ones fight dirty. They fight with crocodile tears, trembling lips, outstretched arms, shrieks that would curl your hair, and endless whining. Did I mention the whining? I did? Well, it bears repeating.

Yesterday, when I was at the end of my rope, ready to give up and have the sob-fest I so rightly deserved, my babies provided me with this moment of pure joy:


Can you see how much they love each other? I can. It makes my heart go pitty-pat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm bawling as I watch the end...I miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to meet the little man! Please give Miss Lila an extra special squeeze from me!!

    ReplyDelete