Sunday, October 3, 2010

What falls in the fall...

I do love the fall. I love football season, the smell of the leaves, the crispiness of the air, apple picking, pumpkin carving, and the anticipation of all the holidays on the horizon! Now that I have two adorable wee ones, this season is infinitely sweeter. Watching Lila prowl around her in Halloween costume is priceless (pictures forthcoming, I promise). Her excitement is palpable. All car rides are now peppered with "Mommy! I see red leaves! Mommy! I see orange leaves!" Perhaps Elijah is a bit too young to understand, but that doesn't damper my happiness at seeing him experience his first Halloween with his family.

The perfect start to celebrate the harvest? Pumpkin patches!

I think this smile is 100% Lila.

She won this herself! Threw a ball and hit a flying pumpkin!

Hee.

Lila & Mimi look for the Queen Bee.


Maybe you'll be big enough next year, Doodlebug.

That's more like it!

Look at those curls bounce...

Inspecting a possible pumpkin with Mimi.

Lila with her loot!


This place was amazing. Check it out!

Eli was in the carrier so I realized there were no pics of my beautiful boy! This must be remedied...

Those eyes.

Look out, he's on the move! Seriously, this boy gets into everything.



What? I like mac & cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment