Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let the WIld Rumpus Start!

Well, not really.



Aw shucks, I just love this picture. Lila is a CHAMPION pouter.

We are both stuck inside with the sicks. Nothing major, but I just don't feel right letting her loose amongst other children what with the copious amounts of phlegm coming out of her wee nose. That means no community center, no library, no playgrounds. Were I a better mother, perhaps I would find amazing crafty things to do indoors. Sure, we've done some coloring, some playing, a short nature walk around the block (what will I do with all these sticks and leaves? No idea). Sadly, I have stooped to watching some movies to pass the time. The weather is lovely but quite cool, so snuggling down to enjoy a movie just feels good, you know?

Hopefully we'll both be in good enough shape to meet Kendall Grace tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment