Wednesday, October 14, 2009

There's a new girl in town

And her name is Kendall Grace. I was finally able to meet my GORGEOUS niece this afternoon. She is one of the prettiest newborns I have ever seen. Cute button nose, beautiful rosebud mouth, and the loveliest thatch of brown hair. Of course, I grabbed my camera whilst rushing out of the house forgetting that the battery was being charged. Yep, that sounds about right. Those jokes about motherhood are based in truth! I never used to lose my keys before having Lila. Now I lose them AT LEAST once each day. I've caught Lila mimiking me..."Where are my keys?"

But back to my niece. She is just as sweet as can be and I was almost overwhelmed with excitement knowing that I will get the great joy of waching her during the week. Lila was slightly disinterested, but still quite cute. As we were walking to the car she said, "Baby Kendall...SHHHHHHHHHHH!" And the proceeded to scream and laugh. So, we'll work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment