Sunday, November 22, 2009

You Know Your Not Talented When...

I'm currently watching the AMA awards and have come to a conclusion: the number of back-up dancers you have is inversely related to the amount of talent you posses. A certain singer (who shall remain nameless) had an INSANE amount of back-up dancers. Truly an army of slutty looking ladies gyrating and grinding all over the place in a desperate attempt to mask the singer's obvious lack of talent. It was frightening.



On to more important things...isn't she just the cutest?? Often I'm chasing Lila around with the camera screaming, "Please, say cheese! Sit still! Smile! Plleeeaassse??"

But on this day she was all smiles and poses for my camera. As a matter of fact, I think we might have our holiday card photos selected! I still haven't made my final decision, but the selection I've saved are all pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself.

We had a great weekend here in C-bus. Uncle John's birthday, OSU trounced U of M (sorry, Papa & Mimi), breakfast out this morning followed by a lovely visit to the zoo. The weather has been amazing as of late. I often feel as though the Fall is such a short season, but it seems to be holding out this year (as I type this the weather man just said, "much colder temperatures on the way." Alas.)

I know I've already mentioned our new leaf blower but it bears mentioning again. I LOVE IT. I love love love it. Leaf blowers are perfect for perfectionist neat-freak people like me. Turn on the blower and zip! Leaves are gone! The lawn is pristine and leaf-free.

And this also bears repeating: Happy Birthday, Uncle John!!!! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment