Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I feel like dancin'

Who knew that dancing would become such a dominant part of my days. Lila and I dance SEVERAL times each day - in the kitchen, whilst watching her fave shows (Super Why, Dinasaur Train, Sid the Science Kid), even in the supermarket when the cart makes a rhythmic sound over the tile floor. On days like today when I find myself easily frustrated over (what I now find to be) trite little things, I think of my Lila, who finds joy in the smallest, most bizarre things. A post-it, for example:



I'm going to have to ask my beloved what, precisely, she declared the post-it to be. It wasn't a hat (shockingly). But look at that face! She was THRILLED beyond measure.

Grocery cart dancing, tupperware as chef hats, post-its as...well, entertainment. That's the way I want to be. That's the way I will keep on trying to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment