Saturday, January 30, 2010

Joy!

I just cannot stop smiling as of late. So many new additions to my small world of friends...a veritable baby boom! So, my official welcome:

Welcome to the world, Emma Jane Sherwin!

Welcome to the world, Ryan Ashley Dedels!

And congrats to my friend Jen, whose embassy date was pushed up and gets to meet her sweet boy earlier. What a wonderful early birthday present for Jen! Now how am I going to top that?

I feel more hopeful for my friends A & E (and myself) about referrals with all of this good news running about. I also discovered that another family using my agency just received their referral...my first piece of hard evidence that things were actually moving along with my agency. If I go by this family's timeline, I think that we will be able to get our referral and court date before the court closures (something I have been secretly worrying about for a while now). AND I found the cutest baby boy crib bedding at Target. Lordy, I do love that Target.

2 comments:

  1. I am still in shock over yesterdays news. I can't wait to meet Ryan.

    Sounds like it is time for you to register???

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you buy the super-cute bedding? we want to see. link, please!

    ReplyDelete