Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful

Nothing delightful about it, my friends. This weather sucks. Very very very cold with lots 'o snow. At the moment I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to shovel with Kevin out of town until Wednesday. Or...perhaps I should just wait until it's done snowing. For the season. Yep, that sounds good to me!

Had a great first day of 2010 with a lovely lovely win for my Buckeyes. We watched the bulk of the game with the in-laws and extended family - it was the Grandey Family Christmas, so to speak. Lila had a BLAST with all of her cousins, and it was nice to just sit around and have someone else entertain her for a while.

The weekend was capped off with a great night at Abyssinia. We had amazing Ethiopian food (lordy, that cheese!) and, once again, Lila was in her milieu...performing for anyone who would dare make eye contact. The best part? Another mom's night in the works!!!!

Alright. Very long day and I hear the microwave beeping. Beckoning to me...dinner awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment