Sunday, January 31, 2010

Am I indecisive? I can't decide...

Totally feeling a bit premature, but this recent baby boom has me thinking about starting work on the baby's room. Currently, it is completely filled with random crap. As with Lila's room, I plan on choosing the bedding and then going from there. I mentioned in a previous post that I had seen some ADORABLE baby bedding at Target. Per Paige's request, I headed online to post a few pictures and came upon some more cute baby bedding. AND NOW I CAN'T DECIDE!! Help! I would love your comments on the following:

I do love the color scheme, and you can get this adorable rug as well! I can't tell you how much I'm loving this rug.



And our next contestant... 
This is what I originally wanted (saw it in person at my local Target). Honestly, the picture doesn't really do it justice. The colors are much more vibrant in person and they really do pop. Love the dots & stripes.

And last but not least...

Also has a cute lookin' rug in the collection...
They are all cute & adorable, and I like them all because the shapes are modern and rather simple...I could definitely make some templates and stencils for the walls. Hmmmm, I think I know which way I'm leaning, but I'd love to hear some other opinions. I'm hoping that this doesn't turn into a many month-long research-athon (like my epic stroller search which resulted in a very detailed spreadsheet). Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Isn't baby bedding shopping fun?

6 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! I think I love the hippos the most....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am partial to animals so I LOVE the hippos! Let us know which one you go with! Missed you last night! Damon was sad he didn't get to hear more about dinosaurs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were so bummed to have to miss dinner last night. Lila came down with a stomach flu-like thing on Saturday and her fever had just broken Sunday morning...didn't want to expose her germs to all of the kiddos. Tell Damon that she spent a better part of last evening on the floor with her dinosaurs...roaring VERY loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I knew you guys were my friends for a reason - great minds think alike. While I was writing the post I realized I was seriously wanting the hippos. I loves me the hippos!

    ReplyDelete