Saturday, March 20, 2010

We have a court date!!!

It actually happened! The one day that I was not obsessively checking my e-mails, of course. I was also totally ignoring Kevin's phone calls because I was having a perfectly lovely afternoon at the zoo with friends & their adorable tots. Thank goodness I checked for txt messages.

March 31st! Send all positive thoughts & prayers our way!

March is definitely going out with a bang in our neck of the woods. We are set to close on our house on March 30th. Yikes!

Now, off to get Elijah's room cleared of the mountains of crap that currently reside there. I bought his bedding last night. So sorry to all of you who voted for the hippo bedding, it was FREAKIN UNAVAILABLE!!!! I was not happy, let me tell ya. So here is what I ended up getting:




I had actually chosen this bedding a long time ago, but kind of forgot about it...and then was smitten with the Target stuff. Thankfully, I had some rewards cards that I had not used and free shipping to boot! I love the polka-dots, chocolate brown, and you can't see from these pictures, but the turtle has a lovely rainbow striped shell. If anyone spies a rug they think might work, let me know!



3 comments:

  1. Very cute bedding! Can't wait till Elijah is home and gets to sleep in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Court Date news!!!! The bedding is super cute. Very similar to what we picked out as well. I will be on the lookout for rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, here's my rug vote:

    http://www.dashandalbert.com/product/view/spice-ticking-woven-cotton--RDA071

    or something like it. i love the Dash & Albert rug I bought for AM's room.

    The bedding is adorable--can't wait to see it live and in person.

    ReplyDelete