Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kitchens, and Easels, and Dinosaurs...oh my!

Well, we had a truly lovely Christmas. I found myself quite the weepy one several times over the course of the past few days. Lila was home for Christmas last year, but this year just seemed all the poignant. She was soooo adorable during the Christmas Eve service, I was constantly choking back tears. I am so blessed and so very thankful. 

For now, I'll let the pictures do the talking. I'm way too full & way too tired to be...um, what's the word? See? This is why it's just going to be picture for now. Here goes:






Lila with her new boots & Princess Tiana hat!


The Christmas dress! Beautiful silver, and I found shiny silver shoes at Target (lordy, I love that place).



Our first year of putting together toys on Christmas Eve. This is Lila's first kitchen!


Hmmm, I think she likes it. But perhaps not quite as much as she loves her...


DINOSAURS! ROAR!


Princess Tiana doll. She actually liked it much more than I anticipated. I think it's weird that Princess Tiana is going commando under that pretty dress.


Pretty princess Lila.


Uncle John bravely attempting to free Sid the Science Kid from his shackles. Seriously, these days you practically need the jaws of life to free toys from their packaging.





Merry Christmas! Stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas!! Love all the photos, especially the roaring dinosaur!! She is just adorable. See ya'll in 2010!

    ReplyDelete